Great leaders don’t just enable their companies to grow – they nurture employee growth, too. These leaders know that the skill of cultivation, or helping teams and individuals push past their comfort zones to grow and achieve their professional goals, leads to both individual and organizational success. How can you, and your organization’s leaders, improve this valuable skill?
One place to start is by helping everyone around you to make more informed, effective and wise decisions. In the fifth installment of Torch's Lead by the Book conversation series, Head of Behavioral Science Insights Elizabeth Weingarten will sit down with Don Moore and Max H. Bazerman, authors of Decision Leadership, to discuss:
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand recording now.
- How leaders can coach those around them to improve the quality of their decisions – especially under conditions of uncertainty
- Why making better decisions is so crucial to individual, team and organization success
- Common decision making mistakes we make, and how to correct them
- How decision making is connected to professional development and growth
- What we can all do to improve our decision making skills